A limited collection inspired by desert florals.
Visual artist Jessica Hollander of India & Purry teams up with Emmy winning makeup artist Andrew Sotomayor of Oracle Jayne Station to create a hand and body care collection that celebrates their shared love of nature, and the beauty of the Sonoran desert.
A perfect gift for the bathroom or the kitchen, the set includes a cotton tea towel, whipped shea butter, body scrub, and bar soap. It is shipped in a gift box, with ribbons made of natural jute, linen, and cotton.
Hand & Body Bar Soap:
The classic Oracle Jayne Station blend of organic olive oil, coconut, shea, and castor seeds oils are scented with organic litsea essential oil and topped with dried cranberries. Perfect for cleansing hands and body, without drying skin.
Hand & Body Scrub:
Pink Himalayan sea salt and organic Fair-Trade certified brown sugar are combined with cranberry seeds and agave nectar to exfoliate and moisturize hands and body. Naturally scented with organic litsea essential oil and bits of dried cranberries.
Whipped Shea Butter:
Organic and Fair Trade shea butter, whipped with cranberry seed oil, and scented ith organic litsea. Smooth over whole body or just hands and feet.
No artificial perfumes, synthetic preservatives, petroleum, mineral oil, parabens, propylene glycol, or gluter. Vegan. Not tested on animals. Suitable for all genders and adults of every age.
- Organic olive oil - moisturizing and cleansing
- Organic coconut oil - deep cleansing
- Fair-Trade certified, organic shea butter - adds cream cleansing and pays workers a better than market-value price.
- Raw Cane Sugar - Non-GMO and certified vegan. Sugar is a natural humectant that attracts water to the skin to soften and moisturize.
- Organic blue agave nectar - Moisturizes and helps scrubbing salts, sugars, and seeds to stay on skin longer. Less slippery in the shower than oil-based scrubs.
- Cranberry seeds - Deliver bright red color naturally, and exfoliate skin with the need for plastic micro-beads that pollute our waters and harm wildlife